Image from here

domenica 31 gennaio 2010



hello people!!!

I'd like to speak about one very important problem in the world: the alcohol!!

I'm interested of this argument because this is a problem that interest expecially young people!! In fact in this years it was there many accident caused from alcohol...

I want to collect some information from all the nations of the world and compare these, to know which country has more problems than alcohol! I want to collect this informations searching the internet and talking with expert!! I hope not to encounter too many difficulties, because this is a very touchy subject and widespread!!

I hope that this argument interests you!

see you soon!!

1 commento:

  1. I agree that Alcohol will be an interesting subject to read about. I think that in Trentino people drink more than other areas of Italy. Especially young people, too.

    Let's see what your classmates say!

    RispondiElimina